For scaffolders, by scaffolders
For three generations the Mansson family has been active in scaffolding. They have been involved in facade work, construction at industrial sites, offshore scaffolding, renting and general distribution for various international brands. Today MonZon is the brand name of one of the family’s companies, which works globally with the development, marketing and sales of newly developed and safe scaffolding systems.
Vision – 100% customer satisfaction
With over 50 years experience in scaffolding business, MonZon has acquired solid practical experience and a technical know-how in the handling and building process within scaffolding. The vision is that construction workers, who use the systems, always should feel 100 percent secure and safe. Similarly, the customers who purchase the MonZon products should feel totally secure that they have chosen the correct system.
Complete product range
MonZon’s refined scaffolding systems, MonZon Modular and MonZon Frame, have both been developed using modern scaffolding systems as a reference, with extensive consideration invested in the selection of base materials. The selection of aluminium for the frame system combines speed and stability while the modular system is available in both steel and aluminium versions. In addition to our quality scaffolding systems, MonZon offers a broad product range of weather protection, security and event solutions, providing a complete product range for all requirements.
We are now ISO certified according to the standard SS-EN ISO 9001:2008. The Quality management system is applicable to "development and sales of scaffolding systems, arena and grand stand solutions as well as mobile weather protection".
Certified, quality scaffolding – at no additional cost
The MonZon brand stands for customer satisfaction, safety and quality - at no additional cost. This is possible because we have removed the big cost component that in-company manufacture involves. MonZon Modular and MonZon Frame are manufactured under license and under our control by internationally well-known aluminium and steel manufacturers that guarantee delivery of the highest quality. This means that we keep purchasing prices down, which benefits the customer. All products are of course certified in accordance with the standards within the product area.
The best prices on the market
We can deliver the entire basic range to customers at very short notice, thanks to efficient stock handling and cooperation with both Swedish and foreign partners. Our goal is to offer the market’s best prices, shortest delivery times and service, regardless of whether it is a matter of renting or purchasing our scaffolding systems.
Experience – full service and advice
We share our skills and knowledge with our customers. Our advisory service answers all conceivable questions that our customers can pose. We and our partners also offer drawings.
- Two of the market’s most modern systems that cover all types of scaffolding (facade, industry, building, events, offshore and the shipbuilding industry).
- The correct choice of material for each scaffolding system assures quick and economic handling throughout the building process.
- High safety and easy assembly.
- Products that are type-approved in accordance with the European standards SS HD-1000, EN-12810 and EN 12811 as well as the regulations of the Swedish National Board of Occupational Safety and Health, AFS 1990:12 and with continuous quality control by the Swedish national institute for technical evaluation, testing, certification, metrology and research, SP.
- Detailed assembly instructions.
- Full range for all types of construction.
- 45 years of experience in product development and scaffolding. Continuous research within the areas of material and safety for scaffolders.
- ISO certified according to the standard SS-EN ISO 9001:2008.
- Can renovate all types of scaffolding platforms and scaffolding material.
- Can produce parts according to customers requests.
- High quality at competitive prices.
- Quick delivery of basic range.
- Advising and construction drawing service.